March 20, 2012

Hello Internet!

Hello, everyone and welcome to my blog!
As I am completely new to the Internet-world (I am not counting my constant passive existence on facebook) and the book-blogging world, as well, I thought it might be interesting for you to get to know me a little bit.
First of all, I am a sixteen-year-old girl, I was born in Germany and I still live there but for years I have been dreaming about moving to the US when I'm older which is why I read mainly English books which is why I decided to write this blog in English.
I live in a town that certainly is too small for me or at least for the dreams and stories in my head. 
Until now, leaving school drama and the boring everyday-blas behind me has worked quite well with a pile of books near my bed or in my bag, but as the number of people decreased whom I could talk to about books I started feeling a bit lonely. After all, what means a good book if there is no one you can rave about it with? Right, it loses a lot of its power.
And that is actually it. What I want my blog to be. I want to experience the awesomeness of books and I want to experience it with other people. And as my head is full of thoughts and as I am never out of words, books are not going to be the only thing you are going to hear about from me :)
Greetings, the BookSmartie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...