April 30, 2012

Hello everyone!
Remember how I complained about the bad weather we had in Germany during the past weeks? Those dark days of winter seem to be over - finally! Now, though, I have a new problem. I'm so excited for summer and the sun and flowers and all that stuff that I just don' feel like wasting all that energy by the monotone Review-Meme-Review-Meme- routine I've been following since I started this blog.
SO, I thought I'd share some things that really put me in a great mood right now:

First of all, have you checked out this amazing blog yet? Well...considering how huge she already is you probably know her, but just in case you don't this is one of the blogs I've been loving lately!

Book Briefs



I love her blog name and the idea behind it. I find her reviews really helpful, but most of all I admire how she selects only - and really only - books that I want to add to my TBR list immediately! Honestly - check her out!

Next is the reason why I can't stop swooning at the view from my bedroom window: the view from my bedroom window :)


(okay, I'm not good at taking pictures, but I love this anyway!)

Also, aren't German publishers amazing? Here I was, counting down the days until the release of Insurgent and I only get to SEVEN, SIX - . Then that guy knocks on my door and hands me a wonderful, brand - new copy. I had pre-ordered it, yes, but I don't think anyone here was serious about not deliviring books before their actual release date so I'm exited to announce that I am almost through it and that it was not disappointing at all (at least for me)!



And then the last thing would be Feedly. Again, I don't know if this is still new to anyone but I use this browser-app to follow all the blogs I wanna keep track of and so far I found it to be so convenient!

Ha, I love it! And I love spring. And books. And trees. And life. Just like...in general :)
Wish you all a wonderful first day of the week!

2 comments:

  1. You are way too sweet! I'm a new GFC follower of your blog but I have been following via email since your start and when I opened this post up in my email feed my jaw dropped!

    You really made my day. I am so happy to hear that you enjoy my book reviews. I'll be home for summer soon so I hope to have even more for you then! :)

    and you have insurgent! Super jealous! I can't wait to hear what you think of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I can't wait for more reviews ;) And I can promise you you have every reason to be jealous - Insurgent is so amazing! But I think it's oficially released by now...

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...