April 04, 2012

"Waiting on" Wednesday: The Best Alfter Ever

"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we cannot wait to get our hands on.


This week I'm waiting on:

The Best After Ever by Sarah Dessen
Publication date: May 2013

Okay. It might be more than a year until this book will be published BUT I'm a huge Sarah Dessen - fan and I was SO happy to read about this novel.

From Goodreads:
Set in the fictional beach town of Colby, where several of Dessen's novels take place, it features 18-year-old Emmeline, who is spending her last summer before college working for her family's vacation rental business and enjoying a summer romance with a young aspiring filmmaker.

2 comments:

  1. There is a new Dessen coming out? I didn't even knew about that. But then, I haven't read any of her books yet, though I own one or two. Arrrggh.

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She announced it on her blog, so that's how I know. Oh, but if you haven't read a Dessen yet you really should, I love her writing style!

      Delete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...