May 15, 2012


Hey everyone! I'm taking a break from Bout of Books to do the Tuesday challemge provided from  Nyx Book Reviews.
http://nyxbookreviews.blogspot.de/2012/05/bout-of-books-40-readathon-book.html
 Here are the questions:

Physical book or eBook? -Physical!
Paperback or Hardcover? -Normally hardcover, but as I'm on a very tight budget Paperback :)
Reality or Make-believe? mhm....both!
Adult or Young-Adult? YA all the way!
Dog ears or Bookmarks? Bookmarks! I cannot STAND dog ears! Never!
Breaking the spine or Barely open the book? Barely open the book. See about the dog ears
Tea or Coffee? tough one...can't decide...really I can't!
Reading in bed or On the couch? on the couch, I guess
 Series or Standalone? Depends, but most of the time: Series
Original or TV Adaptation? Original!
 Defy motion sickness or Audiobooks? Audiobook, I think...
Author crushes or Who-was-that-guy-again? Author Crushes - I'm like intense!
Interview or Guest post? Depends on the Interview questions/post topic!

I hope everyone participating has a ton of fun, because I know that I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...