June 24, 2012

No title...

Just for your information. About the No title thing...I still don't really know how I'm going to do these Sunday posts now that I don't have the coffee anymore...
Anyway, this week's topic is: lame Sundays.
Oh, yes you read that right. I just called Sundays, that holy part of the week, lame. L.A.M.E.
And I'm sorry, Sunday, if this offends you. I don't really mean it. You know how much I hate Monday when I'm not home before eight at night and stupid, stupid Tuesday and Wednesday when all I do is go to school and try to catch up on homework and Thursday when I have to stay in school until FIVE only to have GYM! And Friday and Saturday where I'm working my butt off to pay for my book buying addiction? Yeah, not fun either.
That's why Sundays are supposed to be relaxed. You aren't supposed to do anything on Sundays. Other than maybe sleep and eat a whole lot of food and read and ...uh...type random stuff on your blog.
Sundays are supposed to be perfect and I always expect them to be perfect.
And then I'm disappointed, because my brain refuses to give me some rest. I want to watch that silly movie that completely lacks any form of depths but I can't because I feel like I'm wasting my precious Sunday. It's insane! Instead I sit around mourning over the fact that I can't find an appropriate way to spend my Sunday...
At least I've learned one thing. I'm totally able to spend this whole day in my PJs. It took me a hell of a time but now - see stupid, work-a-holic voice - in-my-head? I'm practically "Laying" on this chair (at least, that's what mom calls it) and I'm wearing these gorgeous, hot pink PJs!
:)

Here's what I got this week:


The first Mediator Bind Up by Meg Cabot (I bought it)


2 comments:

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...