June 13, 2012

WWW Wednesday

What are you currently reading?



Both of these started out amazing :) I've actually also started Narrative Loserdom by Ryan Collins. The problem is that my phone is very moody right now, so that I have to read One Moment and Narrative Loserdom on my computer and it's taking me forever because I hate - hate! - reading on my computer!

What did you recently finish reading?



Didn't like it. You'll see more in the review.

What do you think you'll read next?

As next week is Meg Cabot Readathon I'll be reading a TON of her books - at least I hope so :P

.....

11 comments:

  1. These all look like really good books. I will have to look into them :)
    "The kite runner" is on my wish list ;)

    You can find my W.W.W. here:
    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/06/www-wednesdays-june-13.html

    Happy reading!

    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually didn't even plan on reading The Kite Runner, but it's so amazing and heartbreaking and just great!

      Delete
  2. A Meg Cabot readathon? Awesome, have fun with that! I have yet to read any of her books, but Abandon is on my TBR list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually can't wait for the Readathon! Meg's books always put me in a great mood!

      Delete
  3. Hope you have the bestest time next week during your MC readathon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with your Readathon--how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read the book, but I've seen the movie version of The Kite Runner and I'm curious to read it.

    Here's my WWW Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I didn't even know there was a movie! The book is great, you should definitely check it out!

      Delete
  6. Hope you are enjoying One Moment, it sounds really good! Good luck with the Meg Cabot readathon that sounds fun! I definitely need to have one of those one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just finished One Moment and it was pretty good!

      Delete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...