July 17, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

waight-1

Weigh in Wednesday is a weekly - and very self explanatory - meme hosted by Epiloguereview :)

Adult Fiction vs Young Adult Fction

Ha, easy one for me! I don't really read Adult Fiction unless I'm forced or really want to read the book for some reason. I hate reading books about people who go to work instead of school, people who don't suffer from teenage angst, people who don't have the occasional zit, people who actually get along with adults! I want to read stories about teens like me :)

3 comments:

  1. Hehe.. not all NA books are about going to work. Most are set during late HS and early college years and can be very interesting and exciting. Really, the difference between YA and NA is the difference between PG-13 and R. There are even books in which the main character is 13, but the plot is very edgy, thus making it NA. Don't get me wrong, I most definitely love YA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love YA too, and the great news is that even when you're not a teenager anymore (like me), those issues still speak to you. I often find I'm much more emotionally involved in YA than adult books, although of course it depends on the individual book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree--YA all the way! YA characters are just so much more relatable!

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...