November 05, 2012

Motivational Monday

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:


“If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.”
― Malcolm X


MOTIVATIONAL MOVE:

Seriously guys? Try doing Yoga! I'll admit it feels a bit weird at first jumping around in front of the laptop trying to do those weird poses...BUT it at least leaves the impression of being more relaxed and calm :) Also, if you're lucky and (unlike me) have a yoga studio close to you - you should try it out! I'm kind of obsessed with this kind of stuff right now...

MOTIVATIONAL GOAL:

I know this is probably set too high but I really want to write the reviews for all the books I read in October until the end of this week....I#ll probably try to squeeze in one per day...

New Books (to treat yourself with at the end of this week!)

All New Stories:
Perry's Killer Playlist by Joe Schreiber: Book Cover

Sequels:
Bitter Blood (Morganville Vampires Series #13) by Rachel Caine: Book CoverDays of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor: Book Cover

Paperbacks:

Easy by Tammara Webber: Book CoverShut Out by Kody Keplinger: Book CoverPregnant Pause by Han Nolan: Book CoverDaughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor: Book Cover

Mhm...I've been having an eye on the Daughter of Smoke and Bone Series for quite a while now...what are you guys excited for this week???

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of a motivational Monday - it's probably the day when I most need motivation! Good luck on your yoga practice - I never did that myself but I like meditating and I think it's very rewarding.

    Anyway, just to let you know that I'm sending The One Lovely Blog Award your way. You can check the details on my blog (http://thecultureenthusiast.blogspot.com) if you wish to accept it. Thanks, Paula xx

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...