December 30, 2012

Bookish: 2013 TBR Pile Challenge



You guys know me. I don't spend a lot of money on one single book. I buy them used. But I buy a ton of them each month - waymore than I can read! So for 2013 I am setting the goal to get through all those books thar are collecting dust on my shelves...to be clear, I am setting the goal to read 11-20 books (A Friendly Hug) simply because that number fits my current TBR pile perfectly :D

1) Graceling by Kristin Cashore
2) Fire by Kristin Cashore
3) The Diviners by Libba Bray
4) Cloaked by Alex Flinn
5) Tempest by Julie Cross
6) Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
7)Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
8) Gone by Michael Grant
9) Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
10) Nevermore by Kelly Creagh

11) The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
12) My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares
13) Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott
14) The Boyfriend list by E. Lockhart
15) Love Story by Jennifer Echols
16) The Statistical Probablity of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
17) Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
18) Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
19) Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
20) How To Save a Life by Sarah Zarr
21) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin




No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...