December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

...and Happy Holidays to everyone who refuses to spend their holidays following blogs. I - am pretty sure you will hear fro me on here quite a few times during the Holidays. I mean, I'm a teenager, I don't have any responsibilities. I don't have to cook, clean, take are of the children, wrap presents and if I bake I only do it because I want to :P Wait...what was the point of this again?
Ah, yes! Happy Holidays! I hope you all enjoy these days and make them special.
Greetings,
the Booksmartie

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty much in the same situation :P Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I love it :) I can lie back, read amazing novels and watch everyone else obsessing about the food and the presents and all that jazz :D

      Delete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...