December 03, 2012

Motivational Monday

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:

“Not everything is about you," Clary said furiously.
"Possibly," Jace said, "but you do have to admit that the majority of things are.”
― Cassandra Clare, City of Glass

MOTIVATIONAL GOAL:

Honestly? The only thing I really, really, really want to accomplish this week? I want to get over my huge mountain of procrastinated history homework that is the reason why I avoid to enter my room....

MOTIVATIONAL MOVE:

I listen to Christmas Music. Like...nonstop...

New Releases:

The Friday SocietyBurned (Pretty Little Liars, #12)Radiant (Unearthly, #2.5)The Almost Truth
Poison (Legacy, #2)The Believing GameUglies: Cutters (Uglies: Graphic Novel #2)Breathless (Firelight)
Stupid Perfect World

Oh. Another Pretty Little Liars book. That leaves me with five more. Will I ever be able to catch up??? The Almost Truth sounds good, doesn't it? But to be honest, I'm not really interested in any of these...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...