December 11, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday


Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme where we showcase all the books we want on our shelves as soon as possible!

What Happens Next

How can you talk about something you can’t remember?
Before the ski trip, sixteen-year-old Cassidy “Sid” Murphy was a cheerleader (at the bottom of the pyramid, but still...), a straight-A student, and a member of a solid trio of best friends. When she ends up on a ski lift next to handsome local college boy, Dax Windsor, she’s thrilled; but Dax takes everything from Sid—including a lock of her perfect red curls—and she can’t remember any of it.
Back home and unable to relate to her old friends, Sid drops her college prep classes and takes up residence in the A/V room with only Corey “The Living Stoner” Livingston for company. But as she gets to know Corey (slacker, baker, total dreamboat), Sid finds someone who truly makes her happy. Now, if she can just shake the nightmares and those few extra pounds, everything will be perfect... or so she thinks.

Why I want it on my shelf:

This book never really caught my intention until I read a review for it on a blog (I can't remember which one) and then I read the synopsis and now I'm soo curious about the story :) Has anyone of you read it?

11 comments:

  1. I haven't read it, but your WoW summary caught my attention. I've seen the cover but never knew what it was about. Sounds interesting!
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one on my TBR too :) I really want to get my hands on a copy! Awesome choice.

    Janina
    My WW!
    (New Follower)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read so many positive things about this book I guess I'll have to give it a try.

    Hope you get it soon ;)
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like this meme! :D think i start posting it on my blog, too ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not heard of this one before, but it sounds good. Adding it to my wishlist as we speak!

    Dani
    Pen to Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! This is on my TBR :) I really hope it's as good as I think it will be. Great pick. Hope you get it!

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! This synopsis sounds really interesting! Adding it to my TBR list right now!
    Hope you get it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds very interesting. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not read it. In fact, I have not heard that much about it. It does sound like a good pick. I often discover books from blog reviews. I rely on them more than any other rating system. I hope that you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read it and it doesn't seem like my kind of book, but I hope you enjoy it. :)

    My WW: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2012/12/wishlist-wednesday-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard of this book a while ago and I completely forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me. It looks soooo good.

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...