January 01, 2013

January Books

You remember the times when I was able to give you an overview of the YA books coming out every week? Yeah...about that. I won't do it anyore. Not because I don't want to but because I really don't have the time to. It seriously is one of the posts that take the most time to prepare but it is also one of the posts that I see on almost every blog at the beginning of each week! So, to make things a bit easier for me I decided to do one post at the end of every month or at the beginning of the new one where I feature all the new releases I want to read and maybe at the end of the month I will do another post telling you about the releases that I did read (because...you know...there's a huge difference between the two most of the time :))

But now, without further ado...this is my January list:

January 22nd
Boundless (Unearthly, #3)
Unearthly, Hallowed and Boundless by Cynthia Hand
I know. That's already an unrealistic goal...but I'm really curious about this series...

January 8th
Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
Liked the first one and the novella!

January 29th
The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter, #1)
The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
So many good reviews!

January 1st
Altered (Altered, #1)
Altered by Jennifer Rush
Doesn't sound like my kind of story but everybody loves it!

January 1st
The Essence (The Pledge, #2)
The Pledge and The Essence by Kimberly Derting
I am really excited to check out this series!

January 8th
Just One Day (Just One Day, #1)
Just One Day by Gayle Forman
Love her writing style!

January 22nd
Everbound (Everneath, #2)
Everneath and Everbound by Brodi Ashton
Again: sounds good!

January 29th
Asunder (Newsoul, #2)
Incarnate and Asunder by Josi Meadows
It's such a shame I haven't started this series!

January 2nd
Prophecy (The Dragon King Chronicles, #1)
Prophecy by Ellen Oh
Fantasy!!!! (But only available in hardcover version. It's going to be either the ebook version or waiting on the paperback edition...)

January 22nd
The Archived (The Archived, #1)
The Archived by Victoria Schwab
Sounds mysterious, unique and wonderful! But-I'm waiting on the paperback version :)

January 29th
Shadowhunters and Downworlders: A Mortal Instruments Reader
Shadowhunters and Downworlders
I've got an E-Arc!!!

January 15th
Vortex (Tempest, #2)
Tempest and Vortex by Julie Cross
I've had Tempest for almost a year and still haven't read it!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...