January 15, 2013

Top Ten 2013 Debuts I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On...



SplinteredDualed (Dualed, #1)Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)MILA 2.0 (MILA 2.0, #1)The Nightmare AffairAltered (Altered, #1)Prophecy (The Dragon King Chronicles, #1)City of a Thousand Dolls
How My Summer Went Up in Flames

1) Splintered
I still haven't read the original Alice in Wonderland...I#ve seen the Disney movie with Amanda Seyfried...does that count? After all, it was amazing :D
2)Dualed
This one has just been on my list forever! Honestly...I'm pretty sure it's been almost a year. Hopefully, the waiting is worth it!
3) Pivot Point and 4) Mila 2.0
were both books I wasn't soo interested in, but then everyone got so excited about them and now I feel like I can't escape the enthusiasm...
5) The Nightmare Affair
It has a purple cover guys...and it sounds like pure fun! 
6) Altered
This one I'm sure I won't like.I just know it. It does not sound like my kind of story at ALL! But everyone else absolutely loved it. So, you know. It's not like my TBR pile and list is becoming wayyy taller than me or something...
7)Prophecy
I want this book. Ever since I first read the synopsis I felt like I could very well marry it...too bad there's no paperback yet. And that, actually, I don't have any time to read it :/ Yet. 
8) City of a Thousand Dolls
I don't think I have to explain...the synopsis, the cover...everything about this book cries "Read me!" and I guess the book is right. I should read it.
9) How My Summer Went Up in Flames
Sounds like the perfect summer read. Period.

So - which debuts are you looking forward to this year?

13 comments:

  1. I have a couple of those on my list too! I just added Pivot Point to my TBR list. http://wp.me/pzUn5-1lO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great decision...Pivot Point sounds soo interesting!

      Delete
  2. Splintered is SOOOO good! I agree, can't wait to read Pivot Point :) Nice choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what everyone keeps telling me! If there's any reading time left at the end of January, I'll totally pick it up :)

      Delete
  3. I'm really excited for each and every one of these books as well. I have yet to read the original Alice in Wonderland as well, though I do have a copy of it so I may have to read it this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I own a copy, too! But it's in German...Id rather read the original...whatever, i have got to read it any time soon! After all, there's alsi Alice in Zombieland...

      Delete
  4. I LOVED How My Summer Went Up in Flames; Splintered is on my list too! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2013/01/14/debuts/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to know you loved it - now at least one of my planned summer reads is going to be a win :)

      Delete
  5. I read Altered. I liked it, but I definitely wasn't in love with it. It's very fast paced, and hard to put down, but when you finish it you're not blown away or anything.

    I love the cover of Splintered.

    It's going to be a good book year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mhm...that at least sounds a bit better than i thought it would be. I'm pretty sure I won't read it, but...you never know, right? i might get to it when i can squeeze it into my TBR pile...

      Delete
  6. How My Summer Went Up In Flames sound really fun in its craziness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow all those books look amazing. I think most of them are on my endless tbr list! 8) I am dying to read Splintered. The cover alone makes me want to read it. I did read Daimon and didn't like it as much as Half-Blood honestly. Thank you so much for commenting 8)

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...