February 23, 2013

#FridayReads

Happy Friday everyone!
Okay, that's basically a lie as it's already Saturday where I live (and everywhere else, too, I guess), but I didn't have the time to type this earlier.
Soo...#FridayReads - for those who don't know is basically a hashtag on Twitter that was brought over to Youtube by Bunny Cates and I decided to do it on my blog, too.
The weekend might be the best part of the week to catch up on books - for me that's especially true this week. These last days I've been crazy busy with school and stuff and I barely had time to read. I did finish Speechless by Hannah Harington, though. Now I have - kind of -started Scarlet by Marissa Meyer and Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett. If I can, Í want to finish those two this Weekend and maybe start one more book (won't happen).
Also, I've been listening to Markus Zusak's The Book Thief since December - and I only have 30 more minutes left, so I'll probably finish that one, too.

Confessions of an Angry Girl (Confessions, #1)Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2)The Book Thief

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...