March 01, 2013

March Books

So..March, you guys! The New Year craziness is definitely over (as are most of my resolutions), school goes into the final round (for me, at least) and the weather makes getting up in the morning a little easier (I hope it will...). And for books? Is it just me or do we have a lot of exotics (even literally) this month. Apart from the two blockbusters Clockwork Princess and Requiem? Many of the new releases this month have really interesting and unique premises and the authors were mostly unknown to me, soo...that makes for a few exciting weeks, I believe!


March 19th
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)

I'd actually really like to finish this trilogy this month, so this one is kind of a must :)

March 5th
Requiem (Delirium, #3)
Should I even mention I still haven't read Pandemonium? It's on my nightstand, though! I'm like...80% from starting it...this is bad, isn't it?

March 5th
Let the Sky Fall (Let the Sky Fall, #1)
You should check the synopsis on Goodreads - it sounds so great and unique!


March 12th
MILA 2.0 (MILA 2.0, #1)
I have read a German book very similar to this one and I'm pretty sure it's not up my alley. Nevertheless, it has a certain appeal...

March 5th
Unremembered (Unremembered, #1)
Actually, I still have 52 Reasons To Hate My Father on my TBR. Once I've read that one, and if I like the writing style, I would be quite willing to give this one a try!


March 5th
The Nightmare Affair (The Arkwell Academy, #1)
I'm afraid I probably won't get to this book this month, but I'll admit that it sounds like one of the funniest novels I've ever heard of :)

March 12th
Poison
This one has caught my attention a few weeks ago. It's unlike the stuff I usually read, so I guess I could try this one...

March 5th
Spellcaster (Spellcaster, #1)
I doubt I'll read this one. But many people seem to be really excited about it so I thought I'd feature it.Do you plan on reading it?

March 1st
Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks, #3)
Okay, so the first two books in this companion-kind-of series are on my Kindle already. I guess I'll just read them one by one all the way through spring, because they sound like the perfect books to accompany the first few attempts of sunlight :)

March 26th
Going Vintage
One word: fun!

March 12th
Strands of Bronze and Gold (Strands of Bronze and Gold, #1)
This is one of the books I think sound very...different and unique. Definitely a reason to pick it up!

March 1st
Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality
Everyone seems to love Eulberg and I'm in need of a really good contemporary, so...do your math ( and I'll do mine...you know pocket-money-wise)

March 1st
The Summer Prince
Honestly. Brazil? In the future? Count me in!

March 21st
The Art of Wishing
Sounds cheesy. But it's not like I care. I want this book anyway!

1 comment:

  1. There are so many books coming out this month that I want to read. The Nightmare Affair was ok, and I can't wait to read Mila 2.0!

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...