March 13, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday


Hey there! Yup, it actually is me. The Booksmartie. Haven't heard from me in a while, have ya? Oh, well. Let's just say school is keeping me busier than ever right now and I really need to focus on that! The good thing is, though, that I'm done with actually going to school in 1 1/2 weeks - crazy, right? Until then, i probably wont be reading (or blogging) all too much, but I hope you guys wait for me - I promise its going to be better days from now :)
Okay, on to the purpose of this post -  a book I'm wishing to see on my shelf soon...mhm...let me think. I know I chose this one before, but I pre-ordered it and it has not come until now!!! So annoying! But here it is:

Fragments (Partials, #2)

If you haven't read the first book, Partials, i highly recommend you do - I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...