August 31, 2013

September Books

Ahh, September! It's probably the 9th time I'm saying it this year, but time is. flying.
I remember suffering through endless snow and ice and now the leaves are turning red and yellow again...and I'm SO happy about it! I love Back to School time, the cozy feeling that comes with the rain pounding on my window and the colorful fall clothes you can see in the windows and...
oh,what? I wanted to talk about books today? Woah, almost forgot...

Here they come, September releases at their best!!!

Auto - Add - To - Wishlist

Antigoddess (Goddess War, #1)All Our Yesterdays (Cassandra Chronicles, #1)Not a Drop to Drink Where the Stars Still ShineThe Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy, #1)3:59This Song Will Save Your LifeRose Under FireTen Tiny BreathsMonsters (Ashes Trilogy, #3)The Truth About You and MeModel Misfit (Geek Girl)Torn (Torn, #1)




Series I Want to Start:

The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles, #2)Smoke (Burned, #2)Once We Were (The Hybrid Chronicles, #2)Rogue (Croak, #3)


Books I'm Not Too Excited About:

United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6)FangirlThe Chaos of StarsFrozen (Heart of Dread, #1)The Coldest Girl in ColdtownUntil It Hurts to Stop


I know, I know. I don't want to read a lot of the most anticipated books of September! But I'm really fed up with reading slumps and books collecting dust on my shelf. So I won't get any more that I don't feel like reading in the first place!

So, what books are you guys excited for?
Do you follow the "trends" and do you find it hard to say "no" to certain books? Which ones?

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your descision to avoid the books you're iffy about! I'm also wanting to start the Croak series (it's on my self waiting to be read!) and I won an arc copy of Smoke recently, which I'm going to read this month. I just haven't read the first book so idk what to expect and I didn't realize it was all poetry! (Did u ?) haha

    Looks like after Poison Princess we can maybe start reading Croak? Lol :P

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...