January 03, 2014

December Wrap Up and January TBR

Books I Read in December: 

Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths, #1)This Song Will Save Your Life

December was rather rough. All these books were pretty similar in that they dealt with pretty harsh issues and romantic love stories. I was on the lookout for more like this, but couldn't really find a story I was that interested in...


January TBR: 

Certainly:

Audiobook Challenge:
Splintered by A.G Howard
(and finish The Beautiful and the Cursed)


Ebook Challenge:
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott
Wild Cards by Simone Elkeless
The Testing by Jolle Charbonneau

Rory Gilmore Challenge:
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Sequel Challenge:
Into the Still Blue by Veronika Rossi
Enders by Lissa Price

These are the books I want to see read at the end of January. If not, I will be seriously pi - uh...annoyed with myself. And not buy new books. I swear. 


Maybe: 

Independent Study by Jolle Charbonneau 
The Archived by Viktoria Schwab
Unhinged by A.G Howard
Everbound by Brodi Ashton 
Everneath by Brodi Ashton 
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Asunder by Jodi Meadows
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
Pivot Point by Kasie West


A Breath of Frost by Alexandra Harvey


The maybe books are BIG maybes! Just a list of novels I would like to get to if I find the time :) Which of these have you read? Which one would you recommend the most?



2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your TBR pile! Splintered is on my must-read list for this year; I've heard so many great things about it. And I love the Shatter Me series; if you have time to start it, I say go for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The great Gatsby is such a good book, definitely my favourite classic!
    Check out my book blog if you are interested http://starreads98.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...